20 Facts About Me



I have loved writing my blog so far, and I hope you've enjoyed reading it, but I thought I should let you all know a little bit about me, who I am, and what I love. So I'm going to do 20 facts about me.

1. I turned 20 on the 14th July. 

2. I'm a student going into third year (my final year)

3. I study creative expressive therapies 

4. I collect Disney DVDs

5. Relating to that, I'm a big lover of Disney...who isn't!

6. I have been passionate about musical theater from a very young age, especially singing

7. Flowers make me happy

8. I'm very very indecisive, which can be annoying to both friends and family

9. I believe laughter is the best medicine

10. I like tea

11. I'm quite a happy, positive person

12. However, I do worry a lot, and tend to live in a 'what if' world

13. I love going on little seaside trips in Britain

14. I have one brother

15. The next destination I want to visit is Italy

16. Reading is something I like to do

17. I always try and appreciate the little things 

18. One of my favourite smells is the smell of rain on the pavement after a hot day 

19. I'm more of a starter than desert person, but I do have a sweet tooth for anything salted caramel 

20. The past few years have been both challenging, and amazing, which has made me learn so much about myself

I really hope you have enjoyed this blog post, and got to know that little bit more. Take care everyone, and I hope you all have a lovely day. 

Love Lauren, xx


Comments

  1. I love posts like this because it helps us get to know the blogger :) You seem like you would be a fun person to hang out with!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah I thought this would be quite a fun post to do!

      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment