Pumpkin Inspired Day!


I finally went pumpkin picking! 
I had been trying to persuade Craig to come with me all October, and he was having none of it! But Saturday afternoon I won him round! 
We went to a place called Malt Kiln Farm Shop in Rugby it was about 20 minutes from us, which was great because I'm sure last year the closest one was like an hour away!
The farm shop was quite good to look around, they had quite a few Christmassy gifts and food out, which is always fun to have a mooch around. And the cheese deli was so dreamy!

We then followed the signs for pumpkin picking, tried to find a few strawberry and raspberries along the way but as the sign says, there was literally 'the last few'.



It was hard to tell whether the pumpkins had been picked for us then put in a separate field, but from what I could see there was about 3 patches. One of which were pumpkins still growing so it was out of bounds, but they were huuuuge! Now, I'm not going to lie, choosing a pumpkin is actually pretty hard! There's so much choice?! I bet you can guess what I went for...yes, your average orange pumpkin!
Then in the evening, me and a few of my friends have a traditional pumpkin carving night. So we spent the night catching up, carving pumpkins, eating crisps and even, as much as I know it's too early, listened to Christmas songs....


And that was my pumpkin themed day! Have you visited any pumpkin patches?
Take care, love Lauren x

                                               


Comments